Blazor-Fluxor is a zero boilerplate Flux/Redux library for the new Microsoft aspdotnet Blazor project.
The aim of Fluxor is to create a single-state store approach to front-end development in Blazor without the headaches typically associated with other implementations, such as the overwhelming amount of boiler-plate code required just to add a very basic feature.
You can download the latest release / pre-release NuGet packages from the official Blazor-Fluxor nuget page.
The easiest way to get started is to look at the Sample projects. They are numbered in an order recommended for learning Blazor-Fluxor. Each will have a
readme file that explains how the sample was created.
More sample projects will be added as the framework develops.
- Counter sample - Fluxorizes
Counterpage in the standard Visual Studio Blazor sample in order to show how to switch to a Redux/Flux pattern application using Fluxor.
- Effects sample - Fluxorizes
FetchDatapage in the standard Visual Studio Blazor sample in order to demonstrate asynchronous reactions to actions that are dispatched.
- Redux dev tools integration - Demonstrates how to enable debugger integration for the [Redux dev tools] Chrome plugin.
- Custom Middleware - Demonstrates how to create custom Middleware to intercept actions etc.
- Blazor Flight Finder - A conversion of the official Blazor
New in 0.18.0
- Changed UseDependencyInjection to use
AddSingletonso server-side Blazor apps do not share the same store across clients.
New in 0.17.0
- Upgrade to Blazor 0.7.0
New in 0.16.0
- Upgrade to Blazor 0.6.0
- Added a Task to IStore named
Initializedthat can be awaited in
New in 0.15.1
- Added setTimeout workaround because Blazor won’t allow calling StateHasChanged when the page loads
New in 0.15.0
- Queue dispatched actions until store is initialized and then dequeue them.
- Made demos reference NuGet packages so they can be downloaded separately.
New in 0.14.0
- Upgraded to Blazor 0.5.1.
- Effects and Middlewares must now call
IDispatcher.Dispatch()to dispatch actions.
New in 0.13.0
- Added state change observer pattern. Calling
SomeInjectedState.Changed(this, StateHasChanged)in a component’s
OnInitmethod will subscribe to all state changes triggered by other components.
- Modified the official Blazor
Flight Finderdemo to use Fluxor. Status is incomplete but functional.
New in 0.12.1
- Changed the way Effects and Reducers work so the developer has more flexibility in chosing what they react to (descendant classes, implemented interfaces, etc)
New in 0.12.0
- Added unit tests
- Change versioning scheme to match the Blazor approach (increment minor version per release)
- Make BrowserInterop an injected service
- Ensure DisposableCallback can only be disposed once
- Change Store.Features from IEnumerable
to IReadonlyDictionary<string, Feature> for fast lookup and prevention of duplicate keys
- Make Store.BeginInternalMiddlewareChange re-entrant
- Fix NullReferenceException that could occur when Middleware returned null from IMiddleware.AfterDispatch
New in 0.0.11
- Allow middleware to return tasks to dispatch from IMiddleware.AfterDispatch
- Make methods of
- Upgraded to Blazor 0.4.0
New in 0.0.10
- Introduced IDispatcher for dispatching actions from Blazor components so that the whole IStore isn’t required.
- Introduced IState for providing feature state to Blazor components so that the entire IFeature
doesn't need to be referenced.
New in 0.0.9
- Added source docs
New in 0.0.8
- Added an example showing how to create Middleware modules for Fluxor
- Fixed a bug where components were not displaying state updates when actions effecting their state were dispatched from another component
New in 0.0.7
- Renamed IStoreMiddleware to IMiddleware
- Allow middleware to veto the dispatching of actions
- Add routing middleware
- Exclude auto-discovery of features / reducers / effects in namespaces that contain a class that implements IMiddleware
- Auto register features / reducers / effects for classes in the same namespace (or below) of any class added with Options.AddMiddleware
New in 0.0.6
- Changed the signature of IStore.Dispatch to IStore.DispatchAsync
- Upgraded to latest version of Blazor (0.3.0)
New in 0.0.5
- Changed the signature of ServiceCollection.AddFluxor to pass in an Options object
- Added support for Redux Dev Tools
- Added support for adding custom Middleware
New in 0.0.4
- Changed side-effects to return an array of actions to dispatch rather than limiting it to a single action
New in 0.0.3
- Added side-effects for calling out to async routines such as HTTP requests
- Added a sample application to the Sample projects
New in 0.0.2
- Automatic discovery of store, features, and reducers via dependency injection.
New in 0.0.1
- Basic store / feature / reducer implementation